Posts by :
Our custom meal plan service was designed to help men and women all over the world turn their lives around and take charge of their health and figure.
The custom keto diet is a brand new product that allows someone to create their very own keto diet plan based on their food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals.
We use scientific research and proven studies to create personalised ketogenic diet plans that maximise fat burning via the correct calories and macronutrients for each individual.
The customers keto diet plan is available to access immediately after payment.
Here’s what they will get:
- An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure they will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make their diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with their plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient they will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how they can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- We’ll show them what to eat every day to reach their goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
I got this book because I wanted to lose weight.
I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I really liked the foods. Changing your diet to low fat cooking can take some adjusting and that is what this cookbook does. What you get are different recipes to try in a simple book that you can easily grab and use even if you are in a hurry. If you are like me what you have different kitchen gadgets, supplies and food on your counters but finding a great cookbook that you will use is important.
Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals (Girl, Wash Your Face)
So, there are some things I got out of this book. As with anyone and anything, there are some personality quirks and little things that just aren’t my favorite or not my style. Beyond those annoyances and style differences though, there are some truly problematic things that RH says in this book. She has a large cult following who overlook these things, but they are not okay.